Types of conditions treated:
- Low Back Pain Sciatica, both acute and chronic
- Neck Pain
- Knee pain
- Temporary/Permanent Orthotics
- Sprains and strains of all joints including ankle, shoulder and wrist
- Sports Injuries
- Soft tissue injuries of muscles and ligaments
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Rehabilitation following surgery
Types of Treatment which can be used include:
- Joint mobilizations
- Joint Manipulation
- Soft Tissue Techniques
- Advice on injury prevention and self-management
- Ice application
- Muscle stimulation and TENS unit
- Back and Neck Traction units
Answer: You do not need a Doctors referral to book an assessment with one of our Registered Physiotherapists. Be aware that your Health Care Insurer may make a request for a referral prior to monetary reimbursement.
Answer: Unlike traditional OHIP clinics Private Practices require that the patient pays for each assessment and treatment as they are booked. Direct Billing Services are provided for most extended Healthcare Providers and/or a detailed invoice including the treating Physiotherapists name and registration number will be provided, which in turn, can be submitted to the extended health benefits provider for reimbursement.
Answer: No. Only Registered and licensed Physiotherapists have the qualifications to perform such a service. If there is still any doubt, ask the healthcare provider to provide you with their Physiotherapist registration number.