WSIB Care – Programs
WSIB Care is available to help you if you are ever hurt at work. If you have been injured, WSIB will provide you with the care and support you are entitled to under Ontario’s Workplace Safety and Insurance System. That includes benefits, as well as other support systems such as return to work assistance. If you have been hurt at work, the WSIB Program of Care Clinic is here to help you. There are a few steps that you should expect when you come to our Clinic.
- You will be asked details about your workplace injury.
- A history and physical assessment will be completed.
- Paperwork will be sent to WSIB and your employer.
- WSIB will confirm approval for treatment.
- We will work with you, WSIB and your employer to ensure you get better within a reasonable time frame.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us: 905-898-6708
For more information on WSIB Programs, visit the WSIB website.